This past weekend marked the inaugural Hard Core Cider Tour stop in Pasadena, Los Angeles. Here are the 5 things we experienced, drank, ate and loved.
- A fantastic spread of craft cider makers were in attendance (over 20!) and lots of heavy pours!
- Lots of cider makers where showcasing some great seasonal / test products not found outside of the cideries
- Giant Jenga and Corn-Hole… must have’s for a outdoor drinking festival
- Very well run event, lots of attentive staff, bathrooms and free water available.
- Tasty food options including a much needed slider truck.
Big thanks to Albert and the whole HCCT team for putting on a great event and looking forward to a bigger, better event next year!
Full reviews of each of the ciders coming soon…